Big Decision

Already a month after I become a wonderful wife of Mr. Rendra Wahyu :)...
Life after marriage is wonderful, so many things happened, many decision have made. it's wonderful. Thank's God. :)
You know, one of my big decision after marriage was resign from my amazing job, though it was hard ( I felt like I found my passion in this job), but I believe that it's a right decision, Insya Alloh.
I move to Karawang, follow My husband, who already stay there. Start a new life, and its amazing.
A Wife is not only you sleep with your husband, is more than that, I feel like we are great team. :) He works at office, and I support him to do his job. Prepare the best food, the best place, all the best for him. I believe when I give my best, he will do the same as well. Insya Alloh.

-ummi-





Komentar

Postingan Populer